Wordans uses the latest technology in custom t-shirt printing ensuring high quality prints that look great, feel great and long durability. We use Direct to Garment (DTG) Digital printing on all orders (1-80 t-shirts). The Wordans printing process is created to provide our customers with the best quality customized t-shirts possible for your custom t shirt needs!
Wordans print quality is industry leading, using Kornit's direct to garment digital printing for all our digital orders. That means no heat press products which peel off or fade away after wash like many competitors! Kornit is the leading brand in digital prinitng and the ONLY solution for optimal digital printing. We are proud to be one of the select few owners of Kornit in North America, guaranteeing the best qualtity printing in the custom t-shirt industry.
DTG DIGITAL PRINTING:
- Unlimited number of colours,
- We print directly on cotton t-shirts (DTG),
- Allows your garment to breathe,
- We do not use transfers,
- We use biodegradable and non-toxic inks.
- Photo quality prints, give it a try!
HIGH QUALITY SCREEN PRINTING:
- Great for orders of 60 and up
- Inventive colours including neon, glitter, silver and more...
- Vinyl text effects,
- Printing quality that lasts
- For screen printing orders, send you requests to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 1-514-286-2446
Wordans T-shirt Lab uses 100% cotton high quality garments. All shirts are chosen because of their superior printability and comfort for you to print your custom t-shirts.
Wordans only uses trusted brands such as Gildan, Bella, King's Fashion and Hanes, offering great bang for your buck.
If you have any questions on the garment you are ordering, or wish to make a special request, you can contact us by e-mail or telephone.
"Hello, I did business with Wordans and was very satisfied with the results. The quality and price were worthwhile! I would also say that if any problems come up, they are really good at finding solutions! They offer great service! I would recommend them to anybody! :)"